The PosiTest® AT-Automatic Adhesion Tester measures the force required to pull off a specified test diameter from the substrate using hydraulic pressure.
The pressure is build up with an electronically controlled hydraulic pump and is displayed at the LCD Display. User-depending sources of mistakes can completely eliminated.
Furthermore it has a "Pull-Rate-Indicator" to control tests according to ISO standard.
It is suitable for the lab as well as at the building site. Equipped with an rechargeable battery.
New Model with lots of new smart features:
- Impact and scratch resistant color touch screen with additional keypad
for operation with or without gloves
adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time
- Record the results as pass/fail and the nature of fracture - cohesive, adhesive and glue
- Wirelessly connect to your smart device using our free app (iOS and Android)
- Add images and notes using the camera or keyboard
- Create customized, professional PDF reports
- Share, backup, synchronize and report measurement data
Self alignment feature:
The PosiTest® AT adhesion tester compensates unevenness. This uniquely spherical articulating dolly head is engaged into a ring of small ball bearings, ensuring correct alignment. This feature is found only on the PosiTest® adhesion tester.
PosiTest AT Automatic-20
Measuring range: 0,7 - 24 MPa (with 20 mm Dolly)
PosiTest AT Automatic-50
Measuring range: 0,4 - 3,8 MPa (with 50 mm Dolly)
Measuring resolution: ± 0,01 MPa
Accuracy: ± 1%
- Accessory kit 50mm - adapter for 50mm dollies for e.g. concrete
- Free iOS / Android App
- PosiSoft Software for download to PC
- Drilling template for thicker coatings
- NEW: Pelican case upgrade (heavy duty, waterproof - instead of regular case)