Easy to handle – it simply measures!
Coating thickness gage with built-in probe.
Measuring range: 0 – 1.000 μm
Two different models are available:
for non-magnetic coatings (as paint, varnish, chrome etc.) on steel
Combination model for Fe and NFe-substrates. Measures coatings on all metals with one probe. Automatically recognizes the substrate.
- Unique Color-LCD Flip Display for right-side-up viewing in any position
- On-screen averaging for up to 99 readings
- Strong, wear resistent, ruby-tipped probe
- Handy RESET feature when no zero reference is available
- 1 Point Calibration Adjustment feature for adjusting to the known thickness of a shim placed over rough or curved surfaces
- Fast, repeatable measurements
- Ready to measure - No calibration required for most applications
- ZERO feature for rough or curved surfaces
- Audible and visible measurement indication
- V-groove in probe for positioning on cylindrical parts
- Basic instructions on the back of each gage
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Built-in wrist strap for added convenience and safety
- Two year warranty on body AND probe
- Powder Coaters
- Paint Applicators & Contractors
- Coating Inspectors