The PosiTector® DPM is indispensable for outdoor corrosion protection works. It measures and records the following climatic parameters:
- Air temperature (Ta)
- Surface temperature (Ts)
- Relative humidity (rH)
- Dew point temperature (Td)
- Difference between Ts and Td (∆)
The PosiTector DPM has an internal memory for 2.500 datasets in up to 100 batches. It is equipped with USB and IR comport.
The convenient Flip-Display-Function enables an optimal handling and perfect visibility of the display in any position.
The large, backlit LCD-display shows all relevant information.
Even a graphical representation of each parameter is possible.
NEW PosiTector DPMA
Integral Probe with Wind Speed Sensor
- Includes built-in (integral) air
temperature, humidity sensor and surface temperature sensor
- Also measures air temperature,
relative humidity and wind speed while in anemometer mode
- Auto-rotating display for
- Choice of wind speed measurement
units: m/s, km/h, mph, ft/s, ft/m, knots
- Wind speed accuracy: +/-3%
NEW PosiTector DPMD
Probe with ½" NPT Threads
- Includes built-in air
temperature and humidity sensor (measures dew point, humidity and air
- ½" NPT threads for insertion
into tanks and pipes (max 200 psi/1.3 MPa)
- Sintered aluminum housing
The PosiTector DPM is the ideal tool for measuring environmental parameters on the job site, paint shop, or manufacturing floor. In addition to its capability as a handheld instrument, the innovative Auto Log feature can also be used to:
*requires an internet connection
- Monitor and record climatic conditions over time
- Upload readings to the cloud-based PosiSoft.net website after each measurement*
- Send email alerts when readings exceed pre-defined parameters*
- Upload readings to an FTP server, for integration with third party software*
NEW Enhanced Auto Log Feature
- Create new batches at
daily, weekly or monthly intervals to better organize measurements
- Each reading can be uploaded via
WiFi to PosiSoft.net or an FTP site for integration with third party
- View environmental conditions
from multiple PosiTector DPMs at different locations using PosiSoft.net
- Records environmental parameters
at user-selected time intervals, turning off between measurements to
provide up to 8 months of battery life
NEW Enhanced Alarm Feature
- Receive email alerts when
environmental conditions exceed user-defined limits for any
- Surface kit with magnetic temperature probe, PosiSoft and rubber holster with magnets (ideal for hands-free recording and unattended logging during the work shift and overnight).
- PosiSoft-Software for data download to PC.
- IR thermo printer for direct printout